Thursday

Joke: Toxic job

I have a friend.
I have a friend who had a very toxic job with a boss who was very manipulative, mindless control and selfish gain.
Now, (s)he had very bad memories associated with holidays, very bad memories associated with working places.
And then (s)he became a boss and had wonderful experiences with his/her employees around holiday, around working places.
And so now his/her associations changed.
And so his/her memories almost rewrote those bad experiences.
And now (s)he thinks of things positively.
Joke does that. Joke does that.
If I have a bad experience and I’m depressed about it, and then I make a joke up and everybody laughs, I no longer think badly of the suffering, I think of the great joke.

No comments:

Multiple Languages in Spoken Words

Lax lah. - English, Malay.   Sik Zo Mei, Chi1, Simi Lay. = Chinese1, Chinese2, Chinese3. This barang is cikai one lah. = English, Malay, Chi...