Friday

If a hater attacked your age and not the goodness of you

Whether young or old, I've always been known what endures.
I've known the very idea of people that were all created equal and deserves to be treated equally throughout our lives.
I'm optimistic.
I really am, I'm optimistic.
Any my fellow people, the issue facing our nation, isn't how old we are?
It's how old are ideas.
Hate, anger, revenge, and retribution are the oldest of ideas, but you can't lead people with old ideas.
That only take us back.
You lead people, the land of possibilities.
You need a vision for the future and what can and should be done.
I see a future where defending social democracy, you don't diminish it.
I see a future where restore the right to choose and protect our freedoms, not take them away.
I see a future where the middle class has finally has a fair shot and the wealthy have to pay their fair share in taxes.
I see a future where we save the planet from the climate crisis and our country from violence.
Above all, I see a future for all.

No comments:

If a hater attacked your age and not the goodness of you

Whether young or old, I've always been known what endures. I've known the very idea of people that were all created equal and deserv...