Monday

Joke: Don't fight in front of white people

You know what people say, they say, words hurt.
Anybody that say words hurt has never been hurt violently.
I'm going to try to do the comedy show without offending anyone.
Because you never know who might get triggered.
My country people are so screwed up right now if the Russians came here right now, half the country people would go busy “let's hear them out” instead fight back against the Russia war.
You all know what happened to me. Everybody knows.
People around the world are like, “Did it hurt?”.
It still hurts after one year!
I got Summertime hurting song ringing in my ears.
I took that hit like the boxer Pacquiao.
Don't practice selective outrage.
Everybody who really knows, knows I had nothing to do with that shit.
I didn’t have any "entanglements".
His wife was f***ing her child’s friend.
I normally would not talk about this shit.
But for some reason, these things are put on the internet.
I have no idea why the talented person would do something that f***ing lowdown.
We've all been cheated on, everybody in here been cheated on.
None of us has ever been interviewed by the person that cheated on us on television.
None of us.
Why would you do that shit?
They called his wife a predator.
His cheating wife hurt him way more than he hurt me.
And who he hit? Me.
Get out from here. I do nothing to this, OK. 
If can, you should often laugh through your pain.
Don’t fight back as we are rooting for the slave owners for the emancipation.
You have no idea how racist a royal family. It's the royal family! You didn't internet search those motherf-----s? What the f--- are you talking about, you didn't know? It's the royal family, they're the original racists. They invented colonialism that oppressed and exploited many people around the world. They're the OGs of racism.
Republicans lie. Biggest lies in the world.
Because of 6 January 2021 fight like hell event, people around the world know that white men try to overthrow their own government that they run.
A lot of people, how come you didn’t do nothing back, after the violence?
Because I got parents, that's why! Because I was raised! OK. I got parents!
And you know what my parents taught me?
Don't fight in front of white people.

No comments:

If a hater attacked your age and not the goodness of you

Whether young or old, I've always been known what endures. I've known the very idea of people that were all created equal and deserv...