Thursday

Six best things in life are priceless and you cannot buy them

Many things to do with the happiness are totally uncorrelated if you reach above a certain level of income, as long as you have food, shelter and basic needs of life.

Having more income and wealth doesn't necessarily make you happy.

Do you live a simple life or a wealthy life?

I live a life in which I have a home, I don't have a car, I don't even have a bicycle, I use public transportation in the city to go around.
I don't have a boat, I don't have a plane, you know I don't buy fancy stuffs.

I ponder if you know that the best things in life are Priceless.
You cannot buy:  
1 friendship,
2 love,
3 happiness,
4 community,
5 compassion,
6 care

We have to maybe change our values and realize that maybe giving to others makes us more happy than having more material things for ourselves.

If you accept that maybe we'll accept even no economic growth and we can deal with.

There is so much pollution created by waste and each of us individually should do sacrifices to reduce our carbon footprint if we don't we're doomed.

No comments:

If a hater attacked your age and not the goodness of you

Whether young or old, I've always been known what endures. I've known the very idea of people that were all created equal and deserv...