Saturday

What I would like to happen if I was to die?

My message for the situation that I am killed is very simple.
Not to give up.
Listen, I've got something very obvious to tell you, my supporters.
You're not allowed to give up.
If they decide to kill me, it means that we are incredibly strong.
We need to utilize this power to not give up, to remember we are a huge power that is being oppressed by these bad dudes.
We don't realize how strong we actually are and near to our triumphs.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good people to do nothing.
So don't be inactive.
Continue to learn and grow our fundamental and economic knowledge and skills to fight these bullies.
Get back to work.

No comments:

If a hater attacked your age and not the goodness of you

Whether young or old, I've always been known what endures. I've known the very idea of people that were all created equal and deserv...